A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 274/366

The weather today has been appalling. The temperature has dropped to what only could be winter levels and the wind has been blowing all day.
No photographs today.
I have, instead updated by blog page header.
I'm still practising but I hope you like it.
I've got Leanne at 
for pointing me in the right direction.
The template still needs a bit of tweaking I think.


5 comments:

  1. so glad you found the header link helpful. It's fun aye!
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great header. Sorry you're having a wintery day. They've forecast 106 for us on Monday. UHG! Thanks for dropping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! It's came out great!! I'm gonna have to cheak out that site, cause I have nothing as a header, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You succeeded pretty well SP. It's good to change the header occasionally - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. The header looks great Sweet Pea, well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.