A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 250/366


Cleveland Street Intensive English High School
Surry Hills Sydney
Founded 1856
Architect G A Mansfield
In the Gothic Revival Style

5 comments:

  1. That's a majestic old building SP. That's over a century and a half old now, which is not bad going for buildings in our two countries seeing that our history is so young - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Dave, I aim to take more photos of the building just to get some of the finer detail.

      Delete
  2. Very cool building! Love the blue sky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TT, it was a very windy morning and I think the wind blew all the smog away!

      Delete
  3. What a great photo of a lovely old building

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.