A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day 263/366


Our Grand Daughter loves her new little blackboard table.
We picked it up from a council clean-up some months ago.
I gave it a couple of coats of paint to brighten it up and then Mr Honey Pie finished off one side of the table top with blackboard paint and presto, hours of fun for the little one.
It has castors on its base which makes for easy re-location as needed.

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a handy activity desk for when your grandchildren come SP - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, blackboards (or chalkboards) seem to draw kids in for some reason. My Grand daughter loves the fact that the table has been set up just for her and puts it to good use.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, the only time she will actually be encouraged to draw on the furniture ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.