A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

One Down, Three To Go!

Life Is A Pea-2011
Remember this?  My Irish Chain quilt top is finished! Today!  
Tomorrow I'm off to purchase backing and binding fabric.  I've decided that at almost ninety by ninety inches square the quilt is way too big for me to machine quilt it myself so it's off to the long arm quilter.  
On Friday, I hope to pick out the fabric for my second Twin Sister's quilt which will consist of octagon blocks similar to this.
After these two quilts are out of the way, I have two baby quilts to complete.  
It's looking to be a busy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.