A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Stuffed Lemon Grass



A meal is so much more satisfying when a major ingredient comes fresh, straight from your garden.
I couldn't believe that I was able harvest twelve beautiful lemon grass stalks which ended up looking something like this.  The recipe came from the April issue of Better Homes and Gardens.  Unfortunately it's not available on line at the moment. Originally pork was called for but I used chicken mince (from thighs) instead and it was delicious.  Shared this with my Honey Pie and Son Number Two who visited for the night from St Peters. (Our One and Only Daughter is in the U.K., with her daughter at present,).
 Also did the Asian Salad and some steamed Jasmine Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.