A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Ballet Duty.


My daughter is still feeling ill from a stomach virus so I volunteered to take my three year old Grand Daughter to her ballet class today.
She is so cute...and very talkative during the class too.  I think one lesson she needs to learn is how to listen more and speak less!
Afterwards we went shopping and then to the park.
Unfortunately I haven't been feeling one hundred percent either, so did not spend any more time than necessary at the shops.
 I promised my G-D that I would take her out to morning tea another time, once my body is feeling a bit more together.
Went home and had a light lunch of soft boiled eggs and miso soup which I followed with a sleep.  The sleep helped a lot and I then cooked  roast chicken with the usual veg - pumpkin, rosemary potatoes, beetroot, and carrots (all done in the oven) and of course steamed peas.
Tonight, I think I made the best gravy I've ever made!

Earlier this afternoon, my daughter and I were shocked and saddened to hear about the devastation of yet another earthquake in Christchurch New Zealand.
Once more, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by what seems to be an endless stream of natural disasters on either side of the Tasman Sea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.