A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 246/366


On the second day of Spring,
we had breakfast at seven o'clock.
Mr Honey Pie went to work - on Father's day.

Grand Daughter and I danced in the garden.
We were Irish dancers, we danced a waltz, a bush dance, a ballet, even a barn dance.
Next we renamed all the trees in the garden.
The wattle tree became a pom pom tree.
The persoonia became a propeller tree.
Gums became plums.
Banksia serrata aptly renamed ballerina tree.
We found a fairy tree, a feather tree and stick tree.
But a fern tree always remains a fern tree.

At nine o'clock we had morning tea then took in some sun.
At ten o'clock we had a second breakfast.

We walked, we talked, we watched TV.
At half past twelve we had lunch.
We walked some more, we shopped a bit, and walked some more.
Grand Daughter went home to her Mum, and I went home to my home to wait for Mr Honey Pie.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the story!! I can can see you both dancing around & making new names for the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magical day, a day to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.