A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Day 241/366

A selection of fabrics for the first row of Bee In My Bonnet's Row-along.

Here I am, past midnight and I'm sorting out colours for a scrappy quilt?
Yes or no?
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
Haven't I got enough on my plate already?
And all this after a day's work in the city.
I am so tempted to join a "row-along".  Isn't this such a nifty name?
Anyway, I discovered this row along a few days ago and sorted through my stash.
Then I decided that I really didn't have enough in my stash to join.
That is,  until Mr Honey Pie's niece sent me a box of quilting fabric scraps and oh my gosh!
Well, the colours are not as as crisp as Lori Holt's, at Bee in my Bonnet, but I think I can make it work.
Question is; do I really have the time?
And another question...what about all my ufo's?
Ahhh...retirement! 
Did I really retire?

5 comments:

  1. Do it...you know you want to...a girl can never have too many UFO's...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Kath, one more UFO on its way!

      Delete
  2. hee hee it is hard to resist a sew along like these.
    Will be watching :-) Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.