A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 241/366

A selection of fabrics for the first row of Bee In My Bonnet's Row-along.

Here I am, past midnight and I'm sorting out colours for a scrappy quilt?
Yes or no?
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
Haven't I got enough on my plate already?
And all this after a day's work in the city.
I am so tempted to join a "row-along".  Isn't this such a nifty name?
Anyway, I discovered this row along a few days ago and sorted through my stash.
Then I decided that I really didn't have enough in my stash to join.
That is,  until Mr Honey Pie's niece sent me a box of quilting fabric scraps and oh my gosh!
Well, the colours are not as as crisp as Lori Holt's, at Bee in my Bonnet, but I think I can make it work.
Question is; do I really have the time?
And another question...what about all my ufo's?
Ahhh...retirement! 
Did I really retire?

5 comments:

  1. Do it...you know you want to...a girl can never have too many UFO's...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee it is hard to resist a sew along like these.
    Will be watching :-) Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.