A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 11 July 2011

Dreams Are Like Stars.



In an attempt to get in early and be super organized I have started making birthday cards for the months of August and September.
The first I have made (above) is for my Daughter. Her favourite colour is purple.
I have used Penny Black's Irises Stamp and the sentiment comes from KaiserCraft Journal Tags.



Thanks to Sketch Saturday for the following sketch.

I've sort of swapped it around a bit.


I have linked this post to Sketch Saturday Week # 163 - 9th July.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, lovel the colors and papers. Great design.
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week .
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.