A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Day 343/366


Today was the last Crop and Swap for the year.
At Crop and Swap there is a "Share Barrow" - "For things you're happy to give away".
This is the Share Barrow at the beginning of the morning.
The Share Barrow quickly fills up during the morning and is almost empty again by the time we're all ready to leave for home.
From the Share Barrow, today I took home a magazine called Organic Growing and a potted Jerusalem artichoke.
I left a bunch of lemon grass stems, and a bunch of thyme as well as an empty egg carton.



2 comments:

  1. Your crop and swap sounds wonderful, what a great idea. We don't have anything like it up here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.