A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 329/366


Because I took so many photographs on Wednesday afternoon, I thought I would continue to share a number of them over the next few days or so.
Here we are on the approach to Sydney CBD, after leaving the ANZAC Bridge.
Cockle Bay is to the left, and out of view.
Cockle Bay was the site of the first brick making venture in Australia, or as it was know then, Botany Bay.
Sydney Tower peeks above buildings belonging to various financial institutions.
This tower is a member of The World Federation of Great Towers.
On the right is the IMAX theatre which boasts the largest screen in the world. 
But I think the winner in this photograph, is the sky.
When Sydney shines...she knows how to shine.





2 comments:

  1. Sydney! I worked in the CBD for many years and now we live in the "country" we love to visit as it is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.