A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Sunday 17 March 2013

St Patrick's Day


A happy St Patrick's Day to all my Irish friends.
Recipe here.
I substituted gluten free flour with great results.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is perfect for St Patrick's Day, such a lovely green. Thanks for the recipe, I have printed out to make tonight as we have quite a few limes ready to pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did your slice go Helen? I had to buy limes...I should plant a tree...they do really well in the mountains.

      Delete
  2. That looks quite tasty for St Paddy's Day food SP - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very tangy slice Dave. Very easy to make and perfect for St Pat's Day!

      Delete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.