A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 287/366


Crop and Swap Season Two started today.
I'm a bit annoyed with myself because I was running late and therefore forgot to take my camera along.
There was a record number of swappers today.
So many, that I'm not sure I got around to see everyone.
My favourite produce that I brought home was this sage.
In fact it was free...
My own sage plants have died back so badly this past winter that they are only just starting to produce new shoots.
I love to fry individually picked leaves of sage in hot butter and use as garnish on risotto.
Absolutely delicious.






2 comments:

  1. Isn't it annoying when you forget your camera? I think I see more photo opportunities when I don't have mine with me. We haven't grown Sage before, so might give it a try as your risotto garnish sounds delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.