A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 122/366

Tea Cup Tuesday



It's a girl.


I love the simplicity of this trio. 


A pink splatter underglaze.


Easily co-ordinated I think.


Our talented niece, who is expecting a girl,  baked and decorated the gorgeous cupcakes and mini biscuits for her baby shower.


I picked up this Wade trio at the Glenbrook Rotary Markets.
It's in good condition although the gold edging is a little worn.


I purchased this trio because I liked the colour and condition of the crockery and it was affordable.  


Just in case you're wondering, baby is expected in around three weeks!


Thanks for visiting on Teacup Tuesday.
Don't forget to drop by and say hello to Terri at Artful Affirmations and Martha at 

I have linked this post to 



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! Love the shape too. lucky you to get a trio of it. Congratulations to your neice...wishing her the best delivery and a very healthy baby.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri, for your wishes and for hosting T.T. once more!

      Delete
  2. That cake and little cup cake are adorable!!!!!!
    I'm pinteresting those
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, I've missed your posts...James has been doing a great job. I'll have to drop by and see what you've been up to.

      Delete
  3. Hi: I don't think I have ever seen a Wade Tea Cup. It is just beautiful. I have a few Wade items, but never a tea cup. Thanks for sharing this beautiful cups with us this week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very new to this tea cup collecting Martha, so I'm hoping I haven't scored myself a dud! I can find no information about Wade Tea Cups! I'm sure eventually someone will be able to shed some light on its authenticity.
      Thanks for hosting Tea Cup Tuesday. I'll drop by and visit you later today.

      Delete
  4. Hello Sweet Pea,
    Thanks for the lovely tea.
    Your china is very elegant and unusual and your niece's cupcakes are a wonder to see!
    How sweet they are... in more than one sense!!!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thank you for dropping by today. I enjoyed reading your post about Wedgwood.

      Delete
  5. Love all the pictures!! Congratulations on baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely talented! luv the creativity :)
    and the tea plates..
    enjoy your teatime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really cute... love the little feet.
    Huge congrats to you and your niece. Wishing them a safe and happy birth.. and forever after :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to create such wonderfully decorated cakes...but I think I've got enough on my plate!
      Thanks for the congrats Robyn.

      Delete
  8. Nice crockery and natty cakes SP. Best wishes for the little one's birth - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cup and saucer, and delightful cupcake and cake - such a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.