A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 14 November 2011

Alysha's Birthday - 200th Post!

Another journal this time for my dear niece's birthday.
Thanks to the Graphics Fairy for Cute Critters graphic and to the design team at Sketch Saturday (Week #181) for the following sketch.


Happy Creating!

Linked to



The Graphics Fairy

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...that's sweet and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are gettin' a nice present. GF has like the BEST images!

    Thanks for sharing your cute project with us,
    Visiting from BRAG MONDAY at GraphicsFairy
    Cheers,
    Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift. Great idea too. Your niece is a lucky girl. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.