A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Sixtieth Birthday

My Brother-In-Law turns the big six oh this Saturday so I made him this card using his NRL team's football colours.  Yes he goes for The Panthers!
I found the image of the panther here.
The papers I used were out of my stash, many of them are now out of print but I have enough papers to last me a life time, so I use what I can when I can.
The layout comes complements from Sketch Saturday.  
Happy crafting!

Happily linked to Sketch Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.