A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 25 May 2015

Breakfast


I'm trying to be good and have something each morning resembling a meal for breakfast.
Because of his line of work, Mr HP is home for breakfast quite often and when he is breakfast is oat porridge loaded with lots of extras like homemade apple sauce, cinnamon, chia seeds, and homemade yoghurt.
On the days that I have my Grand Daughter for breakfast I make porridge too but I refuse to make porridge any other time.
The reason is simple-I hate porridge.
I eat it because I know it's good for me!
So on the other days I get a bit lazy and mostly have coffee which carries me through to lunch.
But I've decided that I need to do more so this is this morning's breakfast.
One poached egg on a rice cake, a persimmon and an affogato coffee.
If there is a fruit I love, it has to be the persimmon - the old style - which you have to eat when absolutely soft and gooey. 

What's your favourite easy breakfast?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.