A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 13 July 2013

Royal Baby News

Much of the western world awaits news of the birth of the baby bound to be the future king or queen of England.

Image Source

For the first time in British history, the baby's gender will not determine whether or not it will be passed over as a royal monarch.

Equality for women is slowly being determined in our western society.

In my opinion, there is still a long way to go in this regards.

Still...small steps are better than no steps.

I wish the happy couple all the best.
What an exciting time of their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.