A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 74/366

Banksia Serrata.

This photograph is from January.
I have spent the day in bed.
I'm suspecting food allergy as a cause.
No photography today.
So as autumn draws in here is another reminder of summer.


4 comments:

  1. sorry you're poorly!
    Love the photo, the texture is so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous image!
    I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you improve soon : )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! Hope u get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are not well, hope you feel better soon. Lovely close up photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.