A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Most Unusual Find

Now that the rain has stopped (but the sun's still hiding behind the clouds) I've had a little time today to venture out and look at what's been happening in the garden.
I re-potted a palm last month and this most unusual 'flower' has popped out from beneath the soil.
The 'flower' is about the size of a mini-cupcake.


2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. I thought to begin with, it was made from satin. There really is beauty in very ordinary things when you look closely.
    Seasons greetings! Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks unreal doesn't it? A bit like a paper flower. I'd be very interested to know its name! Thanks for stopping by Kath..and season's greetings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.