A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Plants of Western Australia - And A Wedding.

We've been to Perth.
For a wedding.
Our eldest's wedding.
But just to whet your appetite...here are some of the beautifully unusual plants of Western Australia. 


Silver Princess (above).




Seven hundred year old boab tree which was transplanted into Kings Park after a 3200 kilometre road trip, in 2008. (Above).




Above three photos: Banksia





Seed pods from gum trees. (Above).

4 comments:

  1. First congrats on the wedding!! And the plants were awesome to see. I love seeing new fauna especially from Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing wedding Laurie, thank you. I will post further on it.
    The world is an amazing place isn't it? So much to see and discover in a life time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wedding, how lovely! Congratulations to the Bride and Groom. I love your photos of the flora of WA, especially those sculptural gum nuts :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.